How sensitive are you?
Take the sensitivity scale quiz designed by HSP psychotherapist Julie Bjelland, LMFT.
To take the Quiz, visit her site, then click on the Learn/Blog section for the post: “Sensitivity Quiz Survey Version 2” (source of the image above).
The post notes:
“We have created a version 2 of the sensitivity quiz, taking your feedback, and changing a few of the questions to make it the best it can be!…
“We are still at the early stages of analyzing the data and results and will release more information about what your results might mean.
“Early indications are showing that from the first version, the average percentage score on this sensitivity quiz is about 80%. With the second version we are seeing about 82% as an average so far.
“Please note these percentages may change as more data comes in. Stay tuned! Be sure you are subscribed to my newsletter to get updates.
“There is exciting news! We are seeing that HSPs who have done personal work on themselves, in therapy*, for example, or even through self-help resources like HSP books and courses have reported that they reduced some of the challenges of sensitivity after learning those important tools.”
See more in the post, including link to take the quiz.
An earlier post “How Sensitive Are You? A New Sensitivity Scale” has multiple links to :
- More Resources For Highly Sensitive People
- HSP Information/Resources
- Recommended HSP books sensitivebooks.com
- Highly Recommended: Subscribe to hspblog.com
- Online HSP course hspcourse.com
- HSP podcasts
- Explore everything HSP hspresources.com
- HSP Social Media
- Subscribe to the HSP Youtube channel
- Join your HSP tribe on my HSP Facebook page for connection and my free live trainings.
- Connect with me on Instagram and Twitter and Linkedin, too.
- Are you a professional who works with HSPs? Join the HSP Panel where we share resources, research and discussions about working with HSPs.
This image shows some of the other posts by Julie :
On the site, you can also find her book and related online course, “Brain Training for the Highly Sensitive Person, Techniques to Reduce Anxiety and Overwhelming Emotions”, and another book: “The Empowered Highly Sensitive Person – How To Harness Sensitivity Into Strength In A Chaotic World.”