Highly Sensitive Parents/Children – A Master Class with Susan Stiffelman, Elaine Aron and Alane Freund.
Live on July 25 2019, with a replay recording available.
Host Susan Stiffelman, a speaker, parenting coach and author, notes “High Sensitivity can be a challenge but also a gift!… Being an HSP can carry with it some hidden advantages.”
Here is a preview video for the
Highly Sensitive Parents/Children Master Class
A page for the class asks:
- Do you feel overwhelmed by the noise, activities, and demands of parenting?
- Is your child easily flooded by too much stimulation, or high sensory input?
- Do you or your child become anxious in social situations?
- Do people say that you or your child are “too sensitive?”
- Do you or your child need extra time to recover from stimulating experiences?
“If you or your child is a highly sensitive person, you understand these challenges.
“But High Sensitivity is not a disorder; it is a trait, found throughout nature that serves a vital function in the survival of the species.”
“Want to learn more about the gifts of High Sensitivity? Join host Susan Stiffelman with Elaine Aron, eminent psychologist, researcher, and author of The Highly Sensitive Person and The Highly Sensitive Child, and Alane Freund, MFT for a very special Master Class:
“Learn more about how to support a highly sensitive child, or how to better cope with the demands of parenting if you are a highly sensitive adult.”